Visit the VPK page here for VPK Provider Listings
MILTON OFFICE: (850) 983-5313
6479 Caroline Street, Suite A, Milton, FL 32570
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - noon
Client Computer Room Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please call for an appointment with our Client Services Team.
We will take walk-ins in our Milton office but
appointments are recommended.
GULF BREEZE OFFICE
3200 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze FL 32563
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are not currently taking appointments or walk-ins at the Gulf Breeze location.
Check out our NEW Facebook page!
Transition to Kindergarten
TIPS FROM THE FLORIDA CENTER FOR PARENT INVOLVEMENT
1. Transition: What it is and why is it important?
2. First Steps
4. Before the 1st Day for Parents
5. Before the 1st Day for Children
6. The Final Days for Preparation
7. The Effects of Transition on the Family
8. Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
10. What to Expect of a Kindergartner
11. Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP)
12. What does it look like in a DAP Class?
14. Get Involved - Stay Involved
16. Tips for Working With Your Child's Teacher
17. Helpful Hints from Kindergarten Teachers
18. Skills Useful in Kindergarten
19. 80 Skills that Help to Ease Transition